Tuesday 20 October 2015

Celebrating 100

Celebrating 100 Followers with a Relaxing Bath
A few days ago I noted that I was close to 100 Followers on Flickr and now thanks to you all, I have passed that. I said that I had some special plans for when I reached 100 so here they are...

First there is the image above to celebrate the 100th follower. Second, I have created a fan autograph, so if you see me about Second Life and want your own Terri Picture, just ask me and I'll fire you one. Third and finally I have created the Official Terri Topliss Fan Club Group. If you are a member of Second life and want to join then follow the link above,it is free to join up. As more people join I'll send out exclusive pictures through the Group as well, so membership will have its privileges.

At the time of this posting my Flickr has...

106 followers
113 Photos
869 Favorites clicked
25,846 Views of pictures and Albums


Thanks for the support so far and I hope you'll stay with me as we continue to ride the roller coaster!

<3 Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment